SES New York Conference & Expo March 21-25, 2011
Posted by Elena del Valle on January 18, 2011
Information provided by our Event Partner
SES New York Conference & Expo
March 21-25, 2011
Search, social media, behavioral targeting, mobile, and video are just a few of the areas marketers have struggled to keep pace with within the last year. Advancements like Google Instant, Yahoo’s merger with Bing, and Twitter’s launch of Promoted Tweets, are just a few of the technological advancements which marketers have had to absorb.
Helping marketers keep pace with a quickly developing digital landscape, the SES Conference & Expo series brings in experts from throughout the industry, providing insight, case studies, and tangible tactics for businesses to employ.
SES New York, one of our most comprehensive shows of the year, attracts up to 6,000 attendees annually from leading brands across the business landscape. Attendees join to connect with the digital community at large, looking to build in-house skills in an array of digital marketing fields..
SAVE 20% when you enter 20HMPR
Sessions will include:
· Information Architecture for the Modern Website
· Analytics RX: Just What the Doctor Ordered
· SEO on a Global Scale
· Crossing the Digital Divide: The Leap From Search to Display
· SearchSpace: Boldly Take Your Browser Where its Never Been Before
· Website Usability, Testing & SEO
Workshops will include:
· Creating Social Media Strategies Using Audience Research
· How to Architect a Search-Engine-Friendly Website
· Getting Your In-House Search Program Up & Running
· Google AdWords Tactics to Improve Your ROI
For a complete details, speakers and agenda visit: http://www.sesnewyork.com/