Why Hispanic businesses need to use promotional products
Posted by Elena del Valle on January 30, 2009
5 Ways Hispanic Business Owners Can Boost Sales with Promotional Products
By Julius Rosen
CEO, Best Logo Products
Let’s face it. In today’s world, people are bombarded with advertising so it can be hard to market your business effectively. Promotional products offer a unique and affordable way for Hispanic business owners to get their name out to potential customers without being obvious.
Promotional products range from pens to totes to key chains, all with your company’s name and contact information imprinted on them. Here are 5 ways Hispanic business owners can boost sales with promotional products.
1. Promotional products allow you to create a practically permanent presence in your customers’ lives. For example, pens are a very useful item for just about everyone and they serve as a wonderful advertising tool when they are imprinted with your company’s logo and contact information. Consider a logo pen a cheap, silent salesperson that will work to promote your business for months to come!
2. To put it simply, print and online ads are expensive for small business owners. Most print ads in newspapers and magazines end up in the trash while online ads have a notoriously low click-through rate. Print ads are particularly a waste of time for Hispanic business owners since only a small percentage of the Latino population regularly reads newspapers and magazines. With promotional products, you are guaranteed to get your business’s name out to the target audience and for far less money than it would cost you to publish ads.
3. When you give highly relevant promotional gifts to your customers, your business will come to mind first anytime they need the service you offer. For example, if you have a restaurant or tienda, give your customers food-related promotional items such as a bottle opener keychain or bag clip. If you have a carpentry or construction business, a tape measure can be a relevant promotional gift.
4. Useful logo items are an effective way to shed a positive light on your business. For example, if you give your customers shoe shine kits or sewing kits with your company’s logo imprinted on them, they will come to associate your business with convenience and usefulness.
5. When you give your customers promotional products, you dramatically increase your business’s visibility. For example, if you give your customers a tote with your company’s name on it, they will probably use it when they go shopping or out on the town. Not only is a tote an eco-friendly option, it will provide you with highly visible advertising for an extended period! A large number of potential customers will see your logo and contact info on a constant basis.
So there you have it. As a Hispanic small business owner, it’s essential that you get your name out to your target market. The easiest and most cost-effective way to do that is by giving your customers promotional products. Give your customers a personal, “Gracias,” for choosing your company by awarding them with a useful, promotional product; they are bound to return the favor by bringing you more business.
Julius Rosen has been involved as a direct import specialist with the business gift, premium and advertising specialty industry for over 30 years. He currently runs bestlogoproducts.com which provides low priced custom imprinted promotional products such as pens, key tags and squeeze balls.
Hello Julius My company By The Sea would like introduce our very creative beach and pool towel clips to your attention at creativetowelclips.com we manufacture our own line of beach and pool towel clips that can be LOGOED with up to a 1 to 5 color LOGO please review our web or cll me direct at 239-825-4049 this product is very well made and prepackaged with bar code a very creative way to get your LOGO out and in the open .Please reviwe our product.
i have struggled trying to start of website that offers promotional items to the latino community. i give up. GratisyMas.com is for sale.
Actually all businesses must use promo items. this is actually a great way to boost your sales.