Posted by Elena del Valle on August 9, 2007
Presenter Cesar Melgoza, managing director, Latin Force Group
“Changing Latino Landscape” A presentation by Cesar Melgoza about the changing Latino landscape.
This product consists of 39 minutes of useful insights and information by a leading Latino market expert and a bonus copy of the 79-page Geoscape International American Marketscape DataStream: 2007 Series PDF – a $1,250 value!
“Changing Latino Landscape” was recorded in June 2007. Available exclusively on HispanicMPR.com! For your convenience you may also purchase these materials on audio CD.
What you receive: Downloadable recording of a 39-minute presentation “Changing Latino Landscape” by Cesar Melgoza, managing director, Latin Force Group.
Downloadable “Changing Latino Landscape” MP3’s $109.95
Audio CD of “Changing Latino Landscape” $129.95
Not sure? Listen to a short interview with Cesar
Are you aware that the Latino market in the United States is undergoing significant social, demographic, political and economic changes? Do you know how to divide the 45 million large exploding Latino market to reach your specific target audience? Do you want to sell your products or services to this highly desirable market segment? During this audio recording Cesar Melgoza shares insights on the Latino market changes and how they can affect your marketing plans.
We have direct access to Hispanic market and Hispanic media experts. They have shared some of their secrets and the benefits of years of experience and we will share them with you.
“Changing Latino Landscape” (Poyeen Publishing, $109.95, on CD $129.95)
Presented by Cesar Melgoza and recorded June 2007
What you receive: Downloadable recording of a 39-minute presentation “Changing Latino Landscape” by Cesar Melgoza and a bonus copy of the 79-page Geoscape International American Marketscape DataStream: 2007 Series PDF a $1,250 value!
How it works: It’s easy! Once you purchase this outstanding recording only available here, you will receive instructions to download the file in MP3 format.
MP3 files are audio files that can be recorded and transferred easily, allowing you to listen to them on your computer or MP3 player (such as an iPod).
Similar presentations are only available by attending national conferences or teleseminars costing hundreds or thousands of dollars. And that is just to listen, without a copy of the audio recording! Now for a fraction of the cost of one of the teleseminars you can have the presentation to listen to whenever you want and as often as you want.
For a fraction of the cost you can listen to the recordings in the convenience of your office or home anytime you choose and as often as you like. Listen on your computer or MP3 player over and again. Rewind and listen to portions of particular interest. As a bonus you receive a 79-page Geoscape International American Marketscape DataStream: 2007 Series PDF worth $1,250.
• How demographic, social, political and economic factors affect Latinos
• Number of Hispanics in U.S.
• Hispanics as a percent of the mainstream population
• Number of Puerto Ricans in Puerto Rico
• Hispanics, including Puerto Rico, as a percent of U.S. mainstream
• Number of Asians and African Americans
• Estimated size of Hispanic market by 2012
• Percentage growth of new Hispanics per year
• Number of counties where Latinos are majority
• Areas of significant Latino growth
• Area of U.S. with a 950 percent Latino growth
• Role of acculturation
• Hispanicity segmentation
• Hispanicity segments and characteristics
• Language as a segmentation tool
• Whether second/third generation Latinos speak Spanish
• Percent of Latinos 30 and under
• Common age groups among Hispanic immigrants
• Percent of Latino population of Mexican origin
• Percent of Latino population from Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic and South America
• Number of illegal immigrants
• Percent of Latinos among illegal immigrants
• Latino median income
• Latino average income
• Hispanic household income 2007
• Percent of Latinos earning more than $30,000 a year
• Percent of Latinos earning more than 25,000 a year
• Factors to consider when building a powerful Latino marketing plan
• Much more
Cesar Melgoza is managing director of Latin Force Group. Cesar has been an innovator in the development of market intelligence data, systems and analytic services. In 1995, he formed Geoscape International to focus on the application of marketing intelligence services, data and technology towards the multicultural and multinational markets. He has led growth at Geoscape by developing products and services that provide geo-demographic, marketing and media data, highly predictive database modeling, and information enhancement systems. Most recently, he launched the Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS) and the DirecTarget® system for database enrichment.
If you’re ready to target Latinos today and want to be ahead of the curve, “Changing Latino Landscape” (Poyeen Publishing, $109.95) presented by Cesar Melgoza will get you started. Find out what’s in store in this fast growing market before everybody else does!
How it works: It’s easy! Once you purchase this outstanding presentation only available here, you will receive instructions to download the file in MP3 format.
Still not sure? Listen to a short interview with Cesar