Posted by Elena del Valle on October 25, 2008
“Hispanic Holiday Shopping Patterns” Audio Recording
Presenter Manuel Delgado, chief executive officer, Agua Marketing
A presentation by Manuel Delgado and Q&A with Manuel Delgado and HispanicMPR.com host Elena del Valle about how Latinos shop for the holidays based on a national survey.
“Hispanic Holiday Shopping Patterns” audio recording consists of minutes of useful insights and information by a leading Latino market expert. “Hispanic Holiday Shopping Patterns” was recorded in September 2008.
Available exclusively on HispanicMPR.com! For your convenience you may also purchase these materials on audio CD’s.
What you receive: Downloadable recording of a 71 minute presentation “Hispanic Holiday Shopping Patterns” and a bonus 47-minute interview of Manuel Delgado.
Total: Almost two hours (118 minutes) of audio recording time, 71 minutes of presentation and 47 minutes of interview!
Downloadable MP3’s of “Hispanic Holiday Shopping Patterns” audio recording $119.95
Audio CD’s of “Hispanic Holiday Shopping Patterns” audio recording $139.95
We have direct access to Hispanic market and Hispanic media experts. They have shared some of their secrets and the benefits of years of experience and we will share them with you.
“Hispanic Holiday Shopping Patterns” audio recording (Poyeen Publishing, $119.95) presented by Manuel Delgado
What you receive: Almost two hours of downloadable recordings of a 71-minute presentation “Hispanic Holiday Shopping Patterns” and a bonus 47-minute interview of Manuel Delgado. Total: 118 minutes of recording time, 71 minutes of presentation and 47 minutes of interview time!
How it works: It’s easy! Once you purchase this outstanding recording only available here, you will receive instructions to download the file in MP3 format.
MP3 files are audio files that can be recorded and transferred easily, allowing you to listen to them on your computer or MP3 player (such as an iPod).
Similar presentations are only available by attending national conferences or teleseminars costing hundreds or thousands of dollars. And that is just to listen, without a copy of the audio recording! Now for a fraction of the cost of one of the teleseminars you can have the presentation to listen to whenever you want and as often as you want.
For a fraction of the cost you can listen to the recordings in the convenience of your office or home anytime you choose and as often as you like. Listen on your computer or MP3 player over and again. Rewind and listen to portions of particular interest. As a bonus you receive an interview of Manuel Delgado in which he discusses the findings of a national survey of Hispanic shopping patterns and behaviors.
Find out about
• National quantitative study findings
• Implications of the study’s findings
• Being Hispanic
• Hispanic family definition, characteristics
• Nuclear family and extended family
• Spanish language issues
• Hispanics and religion
• Hispanic sub-segments
• Latino conservatism
• Latino culinary traditions
• Hispanic friendships and friendliness
• Elements in determining level of acculturation
• Number of Latino shoppers that are women
• Hispanics attitude about holiday shopping
• Percent of Hispanics that shop for the holidays alone
• Percent that shop with spouse or partner
• Percent that shop with their children
• Whether holiday shopping decision making is individual or group based
• Percent who think they will spend more money if they have company
• Who they buy gifts for
• How many use Christmas shopping as an excuse to buy gifts for themselves
• Nuclear and extended family among Latinos
• Concepts of friends and family
• What retailers should pay attention to
• Amount Hispanics plan to spend on holiday gifts per family member
• Category Latinos spend twice as much as their general market counterparts on
• Percent of Hispanics planning to spend less on holiday shopping than last year
• Category in which Hispanics outperform general market shoppers
• Hispanic attitudes about gifts
• Latino’s perception about time and time management
• What month Hispanics begin shopping for the holidays
• Percent of Hispanics that prefer discount stores
• Percent of Latinos that do all their shopping in one or two stores
• Price versus value orientation
• Value of entertainment as part of the shopping experience
• Latinos and brands
• Hispanic and brand equity
• Whether online or offline Latinos are more attractive to marketers
• Percent of Hispanics that shop online
• Payment options, availability of credit and Latinos
• Top stores among Latinos for holiday shopping
• Top category specific stores among Latinos
• Hispanics’ attitude toward luxury brands
• What Latinos seek from luxury brands
• Role of status symbols for Latino consumers
• Whether geographic location matters
• Dream Brands and their meaning for Latinos
• Whether shopping patterns are affected more by retail landscape or geography
• Hispanic car shopping style
• How car dealerships are adjusting to welcome Latino shoppers
• Insights for Internet initiatives
• Challenges retailers must face when targeting Latinos
• Where many successful Hispanic marketing strategies come from
• Providing a fulfilling shopping experience
• Loyalty issues
• Much more
Manuel Delgado is chief executive officer of Agua Marketing. Manuel started his United States career in 1997, when he was recruited by Compaq in Houston to start the company’s Latin America Internet efforts. In 2003, Manuel founded Agua Marketing named to reflect the multicultural markets in the United States. Agua Marketing clients include Best Buy, Hewlett-Packard, Dixie and the Boy Scouts of America.
If you’re ready to sell effectively to the most desirable market segment in the United States you need to understand how they shop, “Hispanic Holiday Shopping Patterns” audio recording (Poyeen Publishing, $119.95) presented by Manuel Delgado will reveal Latino shopping preferences, how to reach them effectively and what affects their purchasing behavior.
How it works: It’s easy! Once you purchase this outstanding presentation only available here, you will receive instructions to download the file in MP3 format
Still not sure? Click here to read more and listen to a short interview with Manuel