Posted by Elena del Valle on July 7, 2008
Presenter Marci Shimoff, author, Happy for No Reason 7 Steps to Being Happy from the Inside Out (Free Press, $24.95) and president, Esteem Group
What: An audio presentation by Marci Shimoff and Q&A with Marci Shimoff and HispanicMPR.com audio program host Elena del Valle about using your energy to attract clients and customers.
“Happy for No Reason” audio recording consists of 89 minutes of useful insights and information by the internationally famous author and speaker.
Available exclusively on HispanicMPR.com! For your convenience you may also purchase these materials on audio CD’s.
What you receive: Downloadable recording of a 39-minute audio presentation “Happy for No Reason” audio recording and a bonus 50-minute interview of Marci Shimoff.
Total: 89 minutes of recording, 39 minutes of presentation and 50 minutes of interview!
Downloadable “Happy for No Reason” audio recording MP3’s $119.95
Audio CD’s of “Happy for No Reason” audio recording $139.95
Not sure? Click here to listen to a short interview with Marci
Discover ways to enhance your happiness, energize your life and your business. Whether you’re a small business owner, solo practitioner, corporate executive or home maker this audio recording could change your life. We have direct access to national and international experts. They have shared some of their secrets and the benefits of years of experience and we will share them with you.
“Happy for No Reason” audio recording (Poyeen Publishing, $119.95) Presented by Marci Shimoff and recorded February 2008.
What you receive: Downloadable recordings of a 39-minute audio presentation “Happy for No Reason” audio recording and a bonus 50-minute interview of Marci Shimoff.
Total: 89 minutes of recording time, 39 minutes of presentation and 50 minutes of interview time!
How it works: It’s easy! Once you purchase this outstanding recording only available here, you will receive instructions to download the file in MP3 format.
MP3 files are audio files that can be recorded and transferred easily, allowing you to listen to them on your computer or MP3 player (such as an iPod).
Similar presentations are only available by attending national conferences or teleseminars costing hundreds or thousands of dollars. And that is just to listen, without a copy of the audio recording! Now for a fraction of the cost of one of the teleseminars you can have the presentation to listen to whenever you want and as often as you want.
For a fraction of the cost you can listen to the recordings in the convenience of your office or home anytime you choose and as often as you like. Listen on your computer or MP3 player over and again. Rewind and listen to portions of particular interest. As a bonus you receive an interview of Marci Shimoff.
In the audio recording she discusses:
• How to find happiness
• One of five women is unhappy
• Percent of people who say they are depressed
• Has science identified what makes people happy?
• Her motivation to write the book
• Marci’s happy-for-no-reason role model
• What she found out during interviews and research from scientists, brain researchers, neurophysiologists, positive psychology experts
• What 100 unconditionally happy people have in common
• Difference between happy people and everyone else
• Number of happiness habits she discovered
• Happiness set point
• What lotto winners and paraplegics share when it comes to happiness
• Source of happiness set point
• Role of genetics in happiness
• Role of circumstances in happiness
• How thought and behavior affect happiness
• Changing your happiness set point without becoming thinner, richer or smarter
• Why bother to seek happiness
• Benefits of happiness
• Effects of happiness on health, length of life, relationships, success, money making ability
• Can being happy help you attract business?
• Emotional contagion
• Myths that block happiness
• More Myth
• Percent of wealthiest Americans that are depressed
• Whether having more money brings happiness
• I’ll Be Happy When Myth
• Whether losing weight, finding a spouse, etc. bring happiness
• Happy for Good Reason happiness
• Temporary happiness
• Becoming acclimated to happiness
• Happy for No Reason Happiness
• Happy for No Reason habits
• Seven areas of life of Happy for No Reason habits
• How to know if you are a victim or victor in life
• Blaming, complaining, making excuses, justifying your behavior, and feeling shame
• First step to being happy for no reason
• Exercise to get started
• First step to creating change
• Step of the Mind
• Step of the Heart
• Characteristics of people who are happy for no reason
• Step of the Body
• Step of the Soul
• Questions to ask yourself to find out if you are connected
• Link to happiness questionnaire
• Role of being inspired
• Importance of support
• Energy types
• Why expansion makes you happy
• Expansion and contraction exercise
• Finding ways to expand
• Percent of people’s daily thoughts that are identical to the previous day’s thoughts
• Percent of negative thoughts most people have
• Neural pathways
• How happy for no reason people deal with negative thoughts
• Effect of fighting negative thoughts
• Happy for no reason people’s response to positive thoughts
• Role of gratitude
• Gratitude exercise
• Role of loving kindness
• Case study
• Loving kindness exercise
• Much more
Marci is also author of the self-help book Chicken Soup for the Soul. Her six bestselling titles in the series, including Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul and Chicken Soup for the Mother’s Soul, have met with stunning success, selling more than 13 million copies worldwide in 33 languages and have been on The New York Times bestseller list for a total of 108 weeks.
If you’re ready to find or expand your happiness listen to this internationally famous author share her recipe for success in “Happy for No Reason” (Poyeen Publishing, $119.95) presented by Marci Shimoff, author, Happy for No Reason today. Her inspiring presentation and interview could change your life!
How it works: It’s easy! Once you purchase this outstanding presentation only available here, you will receive instructions to download the file in MP3 format.
Still not sure? Click here to listen to a short interview with Marci