Comment and submission guidelines
Posted by Elena del Valle on August 9, 2007
We welcome your participation. We encourage you to analyze, comment on and share your views on HispanicMPR articles and guest articles. We wish to serve as a forum for the exchange of useful and constructive ideas to enhance the knowledge and understanding of Latinos in the United States and how to reach them effectively with marketing and public relations tools. We invite community leaders and Hispanic market experts in particular to share their knowledge and expertise with our readers and listeners via comments, guest articles, podcast interviews and expert presentations.
To leave a comment, select the article or topic of interest, click on “Comments” at the bottom, type your comment in standard uppercase/lowercase format and submit.
Comments in all capital letters, underline, bold, and unusual formats or using odd characters, including insulting or foul language will not be accepted. Make sure you include your name. Only comments with a signed name of a person will be accepted.
You are welcome to submit comments with your thoughts, suggestions or opinion. Comments submitted solely for self promotion will not be accepted. You are welcome to place an ad if you wish to promote your business. To place an ad, email sales @hispanicmpr.com.
To enhance the experience for everyone, please follow the rules below. By submitting comments to articles, blogs, or anywhere else on HispanicMPR.com you are consenting to these rules.
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You will not knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party and that you will remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Insulting or overtly offensive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or abusive content will not be accepted. Nor will content that violates a third party’s right to privacy, or violates any local, state, national or international law, or that is inappropriate. You will indemnify Hispanic Marketing & Public Relations/HispanicMPR.com/Poyeen Publishing, its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted. You will refrain from posting content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. You may only submit content on your own behalf without using someone else’s name or likeness. Anonymous submissions will not be accepted.
2. You understand and agree that Hispanic Marketing & Public Relations/HispanicMPR.com is not responsible for any content submitted by guests or posted by third parties. You further understand that, on the unmoderated discussion forums, HispanicMPR.com does not monitor the content posted. HispanicMPR.com can monitor all user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason whatever without consent. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove a user’s privilege to post comments on our site.
3. You understand and agree that the discussion forums are open for non-commercial purposes only. Submissions requesting funds, promoting your business or organization or selling a product, service or artists will not be allowed.
4. The discussion forums are for text only. Use of graphics and audio is not appropriate. To submit story ideas for publication, email editor @hispanicmpr.com
5. You acknowledge and agree that you use and/or rely on any information obtained through the discussion forums at your own risk. HispanicMPR.com doesn’t endorse third party opinions, submissions, the content of the discussion forums and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability.
6. For any content that you post, you hereby grant to HispanicMPR.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sub licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
HispanicMPR will give attribution to authors who submit articles to our Guest Articles Section through an article byline or similar designation. The guest columnist/ guest blogger retains ownership of copyrights to written content submitted to HispanicMPR as Guest Articles.
There is no financial compensation or payment of any kind for article submissions. In exchange for the exposure, the guest author who submits articles grants HispanicMPR the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. The author agrees not to publish identical material elsewhere.
HispanicMPR reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to edit user-provided content such as articles for the Guest Articles Section for grammar, spelling, length and overall readability. We reserve the right to decide whether or not to publish submitted content in our sole discretion. Click here to read past Guest Articles.
Hi! Nice site! Where is a add to favorite button& ;)
Many thanks for the tips. Very useful.
I am in the process of setting up my own blog for my business and know that I have to put in place some policies for commenting. I found your comment and submission guidelines to the point and easy to understand. I will certainly be considering your info as I put together my policies.
I’m glad you liked them. Thanks for your feedback and best of luck with your efforts and business!