HispanicMPR.com Community Guidelines
Posted by Elena del Valle on March 11, 2010
HispanicMPR.com (and formerly HispanicMPR.com/B2B) is a community site. The publication of editorial content, Guest Article, Podcasts or ads on the site does not mean endorsement. As an Amazon Associate we earn a tiny sum from qualifying purchases. The links are there mainly for your convenience. The website was developed for you, our subscribers and users. Please keep it nice; don’t abuse the site. HispanicMPR.com pages are designed to be self running. We trust that you will want to keep it in good condition for your own benefit. If is difficult to monitor every post, comment, and new subscriber listing. We depend on you to respect the space and report those who abuse it.
Please respect these rules
* HispanicMPR.com is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your business or interest don’t post it on HispanicMPR.com. It will be removed and those who post such comment will be blocked from the site.
* Don’t post comments describing pornographic, racist or hateful speech, animal abuse, drug abuse, under-age drinking and smoking, criminal activities or bomb making.
* Descriptions or language of about gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your comment is about someone being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don’t post it.
* Respect copyright. Only upload material that you wrote and own the copyrights to or that you are authorized to use. This means don’t upload anything you didn’t make, or use content that someone else owns the copyright to unless you have in your possession the necessary authorizations. See below for more about copyrights.
* While we support and encourage free speech and everyone’s right to express their point of view we don’t permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity or any other group).
* Stalking and predatory behavior, threats, harassment, intimidation, invasion of privacy, posting other people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate the HispanicMPR.com Community Guidelines are not welcome. Anyone engaging in these activities may be permanently banned from HispanicMPR.com.
* Any form of spam is forbidden. Descriptions that are false, less than truthful or deceptive by omission such as misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails designed just to increase views or traffic to your site are not allowed. Do not post large amounts of unsolicited, unwanted or repetitive content anywhere on the site.
At HispanicMPR.com we take private property rights very seriously. Please before you post something on the website make sure it belongs to you or that you have permission from the person who owns it to publish it in a public forum. In other words make sure you own the copyright or have permission from the person who does. An exception to this are press releases and public domain works.
Copyright work is private property. A copyright is the ownership protection rights of intellectual property including literary, dramatic, musical, graphic and audiovisual original work. Original works have an owner. If it’s not you or if you don’t have permission from the owner and if no exception applies for its use do not publish the material on HispanicMPR.com.
When original copyright work is copied without permission there is copyright infringement. This means reproducing the work in any way such as making copies, displaying in public, distributing or making a derivative work from the copyrighted material. Don’t do it. Don’t do it here.
If you post copyright content that is violating the owner’s rights your account may be terminated.
It is possible to rely on the fair use guidelines in the use of copyright protected material. This principle allows the inclusion of small excerpts (relative to the size of the work they come from) from copyrighted material. Before using material that isn’t yours make sure you find out if fair use is permissible under the copyright law that applies.
Please respect these rules and the spirit of cooperation and social well being that is behind them.
We and your fellow users of the site will enforce them.
Termination, deletion of content
Accounts and users with violations and serious or repeated violations may be refused access to the website and their account may be deleted or terminated. Users with terminated accounts will be banned from creating new accounts. HispanicMPR.com is for you and the community. Help us keep it that way. We hope you enjoy it!
Tell us what you think
* You’re invited to share your thoughts and feedback with us and the HispanicMPR.com community. Please share your feedback with respect and kindly. It can help improve the site and lead to a better and more rewarding experience on HispanicMPR.com.
* Be aware that you may not agree with everyone here or like what they have to say. If you just don’t agree it’s okay. Just move on to another part of the website, connect with someone else, find something that interests you. If you find any content offensive or believe it violates our Community Guidelines let us know.
If you receive HispanicMPR.com’s email updates unsubscribing is fast and easy. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the hyperlink at the bottom of the emails you receive.
Thank for you taking the time to read this and respecting the forum! We hope it is enriching for you.
—The HispanicMPR.com Team
Hi, my name is Greg Vaquera & I publish a free small business magazine (LatinoBiz) for the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX. area – written in English & Spanish – strictly business…no civil rights, no social stuff, no politics. Just business related issues.
My reason for this e-mail is to request permission to publish some of Ms. Elena del Valle’s articles and giving her and this site full credit.
I have been on your subscriber list for quit a while & really enjoy reading it. WE are working on redoing our web site and would also love to link you in as well.
Pleae send me your response by e-mail.