Posted by Elena del Valle on April 4, 2005
First ever Hispanic marketing title selected for Choice Outstanding Academic Title!
Cover design by Cris Ascunce Catgraphix
Are You Getting Your Share of U.S.Hispanic Markets?
Hispanic Marketing & Public Relations, the first and only book on this topic. Perfect for marketing and public relations professionals and students
Latino market experts including:
- Derene Allen, Senior Vice President, Santiago Solutions Group
- Jonathan R. Ashton, vice president, Quantitative Research, Cultural Access Group
- Deborah Charnes Vallejo, managing director, Bromley/Manning Selvage & Lee
Christine Clavijo-Kish, partner, LatinClips Inc.
Elena del Valle, principal, LNA World Communications
Hidekel Eusebio, vice president, Diversity Solutions Group Edelman
Madalyn Friedman, associate consultant, Santiago Solutions Group
Miguel Gomez Winebrenner, senior analyst and Hispanic marketing specialist, C&R Research
David Henry, president, TeleNoticias
- Richard Israel, vice president, Hispanic Marketing Solutions comScore Media Metrix
- Tony Malaghan, chief executive officer, Arial International
- Cynthia Nelson Chief Operations Officer TodoBebé™, Inc.
- Dalia Paratore Salazar, partner, LatinClips Inc.
- Diana Rios, Ph.D., associate professor, Department of Communication Sciences, University of Connecticut
- Claudia Santa Cruz, president, Santa Cruz Communications Inc.
- Roger Selbert, Ph.D., principal, The Growth Strategies Group
- Federico Subervi, Ph.D., director, Latinos and Media Project
- Dora Tovar, M.P.A., president and managing parter, The Tovar Manriquez Group
- Michele Valdovinos, research director, Cultural Access Group
Foreword by Carlos Santiago, President & CEO, Santiago Solutions Group
Click here to see Book Author bios
Hispanic Marketing & Communication Association
Hispanic PR Wire
National Multicultural Professional Interest Section, Public Relations Society of America
Ralph McElroy Translation Company
St. Thomas Univesity Department of Business Administration
Walters Media Group Inc./Carmen’s Cupones y Consejos
Hispanic Marketing & Public Relations: Understanding and Targeting America’s Largest Minority.
What others are saying
“A must resource for practitioners/professionals expecting to reach US Hispanics; also valuable for college programs in marketing, public relations and communications. Highly recommended.”
— R.R. Attison, emeritus, CUNY, Choice
To hear Lori George Billingsley’s comments about the book,
click the button
“The book is so thorough and will certainly be a keeper for PR folks bookshelves.”
Lori George Billingsley, The Coca-Cola Company
“This book is excellent. It will be of great help to all those interested in learning more about the Latino market and the Latino population. I myself plan to use it in my classes.”
Guillermo Gibens, Ph.D., Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
“Wonderful. This book is comprehensive, authoritative and very readable. A great reference book for any Hispanic marketer’s bookshelf.”
Lisa Skriloff, President, Multicultural Marketing Resources, Inc.
“A very good assortment of topics that should enable communication practitioners to better understand and address the U.S. Hispanic market.”
Felipe Korzenny, Ph.D., Professor and Director of the Center for the Study of Hispanic Marketing Communication, and Cheskin Co-Founder
Buy it today directly from the publisher for only $49.95 including shipping.