Posted by Elena del Valle on April 6, 2010
Information provided by our Event Partner
As the reach of internet population continues to grow, SES looks to trace the economic implications and opportunities for marketers. SES San Francisco has compiled a new and ambitious program with 90% of our agenda featuring all new content.
Registration has now opened. SAVE up to $600 on a pass when you register now through June 4. Save an additional 15% when you enter 15MPR.
An Event Not to Miss
Some of the key things you’ll find at SES San Francisco include:
* New session tracks tailored for marketers at every experience level.
* Unique intimate networking events to share and exchange new search techniques.
* New product demonstrations and technical insight from industry leading vendors and service providers on our expo hall floor.
* Targeted training workshops and site clinics individual attention and critiques.
* Keynotes and panels from the most exciting speakers in the sector.