Posted by Elena del Valle on February 4, 2009
5 Ways Hispanic Business Owners Can Boost Sales with Promotional Products
By Julius Rosen
CEO, Best Logo Products
Let’s face it. In today’s world, people are bombarded with advertising so it can be hard to market your business effectively. Promotional products offer a unique and affordable way for Hispanic business owners to get their name out to potential customers without being obvious.
Promotional products range from pens to totes to key chains, all with your company’s name and contact information imprinted on them. Here are 5 ways Hispanic business owners can boost sales with promotional products.
“Segmentation by Level of Acculturation” audio recording
Presenter Miguel Gomez Winebrenner
- Assimilation versus acculturation
- Factors that affect Latino acculturation
- How to know if someone is acculturated
- Number of years necessary for acculturation
- Effects of immigration debate on acculturation
- Three main ways of segmenting Latinos
Click here for details about “Segmentation by Level of Acculturation”