Posted by Elena del Valle on January 26, 2009
Information provided by our Event Partner
Interactive Media Conference & Tradeshow
Real Results For A Lean Economy
May 6-7, 2009
Astor Crowne Plaza – New Orleans, LA
If you attend only one industry event in 2009, it should be the 20th Annual Interactive Media Conference & Tradeshow. This year’s meeting will focus on real results for a lean economy.
Here is what you will gain from attending:
• Valuable success stories and case studies
• Learn about the challenges being faced on the both sides—business and editorial
• Hear how your peers at newspapers, television, magazines, radio and web-only outlets are reorganizing and refocusing their efforts for these lean times
• Network with and learn from your colleagues and competitors about what works and what doesn’t
• Above all, you’ll be challenged into new ways of thinking in today’s new economy
Plus, Don’t Miss!
• The 14th Annual EPpy Awards, showcasing the best media company Web sites and new-media applications today
• Our annual Trade Show including the leading technology companies and service providers who are eager to help your newsroom and business succeed in a challenging environment.
Join more than 350 media executives, decision-makers, sales managers, publishers, and editors from media web sites for a rare opportunity to jointly discuss our common struggles and triumphs in new media. It’s an incredibly difficult environment, but you’re not alone. And, we’re here to help.
To Register visit
HMPR Readers and Subscribers save $345 off Full Price on any new registration!
Use Promo Code: HMPR650
Reserve your room today at the Astor Crowne Plaza for $197 per night (single or double). Make your online reservation.