Posted by Elena del Valle on August 26, 2008
Information provided by our Event Partner
Marketing to Men 18-34
Evolution of the male consumer: leave stereotypes at the door
Edison Ballroom – New York City
October 21-22, 2008
Marketing To Men 18-34, hosted by Nielsen publications Adweek, Brandweek, Mediaweek, Billboard, and The Hollywood Reporter, defines the evolution of today’s male consumer – and is your best opportunity to discover how to best engage and connect with men who are already the target of many brands.
Top 5 reasons to attend
• Walk away with exclusive research on the state of men in 2008, and get on top of trends for 2009.
• Make the best, cost-effective media choices in a wildly segmented market.
• Invigorate your brand through entertainment and sports marketing partnerships.
• Get men to listen and respond to your multiplatform message.
• Network with leading brand and agency experts in a relaxed and fun environment.
HispanicMPR subscribers who use Promo Code HMPR499 save $400 off the full price