Posted by Elena del Valle on July 9, 2008
Information provided by our Event Partner
November 13-14, 2008
Sofitel, Los Angeles, CA
The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard join forces to deliver a cutting-edge, two-day seminar on the role of music in film and television. The 7th annual event provides a dynamic forum for the exchange of ideas among film, TV and music professionals. Also featured will be live artist performances, roundtable discussions, and networking cocktail parties
• Anatomy of a film – The process of deconstructing a
blockbuster film and the creative process used in uniting
audio with visual.
• Director/Composer Line – A spirited exploration of the
magical synergy between filmmaker and composer.
• Master Class – Hear about selecting the right artists,
negotiating 360 deals, launching labels and publishing
companies, to writing and performing songs.
• The Secrets Behind Video Game Music, Trailer Songs & Underscore, Film Composition and TV Music
• Live song critiques from the experts
• Roundtable workshops on hot industry topics
• Invaluable Networking opportunities with industry influencers
For more information on the event visit: http://www.billboardevents.com/billboardevents/filmtv/index.jsp
HispanicMPR members receive a special rate with promo code
MPR325. Questions? email Brittany.email@example.com or call 646-654-5883